HF3-500S delivers a formidable level of energy in the Infra low frequencies.
This is the ideal subwoofer for any applications where ultimate levels need to be reached. Capable of extraordinary acoustic pressure it brings depth, power and clarity to your bass.
With its colossal energy reserve of 500 Watts, coupled with the 2 Atohm LD230, the HF3-500S is built for ultimate performance. It also offers many different settings and connections to an audio-video or stereo amplifier.
- Ultimate subwoofer
- Equipped with 2x 23 cm / 9” Atohm LD230 long excursion driver (32mm / 1.25” cone excursion)
- Featuring “X-guard Technology”: control of the driver’s cone excursion
- Amazing performance /size/price ratio
- Low distortion: musical bass performances and high acoustical level
- Installation and connections flexibility for Hifi or Home cinema (amplifier /integrated pre-amplifier with or without pre-out exit)
- Wide tuning possibilities: phase inverter, variable frequency cut off, variable slopes : 24 or 12 dB/oct or LFE mode (for Home cinema use)
- Bass reflex located at the back
- Dual voltage choice: 110 V / 220 V
- Available in black or white
- Hifi as bass support of Waterfall satellites ( 2.1 configuration ) for Hurricane Evo and Elora Evo LR
- Home Cinema Subwoofer for all Waterfall Speakers ( Pack 3, 4 & 5)
- Suitable for large rooms 30 to 60 m2 / 320 to 650 ft2
Type: Active / Bass Reflec
Integrated amplifier: 500 Watts / X-Guard Technology
Peak Power: 650 Watts
Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 29 Hz - 150 Hz
Phase Control: Switch 0" / 180"
Crossover Frequencies: Variable 40 Hz to 150 Hz or LFE Mode
Bass Driver: 2 x 230 mm / 9" Atohm LD230
Dimensions (w x d x h): 290 x 490 x 520 mm / 11.42" x 19.29" x 20.47"
Weight: 30 kg / 66 lbs