Compact with elegant proportions, the HF2-250S, active subwoofer, brings the ideal solution for bass management in large size living rooms.
It explores low frequencies with depth, speed, and nuances under high acoustic pressure.
Available in white or black.
The built in 250 Watts Atohm amplifier, offers a wide range of settings and connections to an audio-video or stereo amplifier. Equipped with the fabulous LD 230 Atohm driver, HF2-250S can easily compete with other subwoofers on the market, twice his size.
- Equipped with 23 cm / 9” Atohm LD230 long excursion driver (32mm / 1.25” cone excursion)
- Featuring “X-guard Technology”: control of the driver’s cone excursion
- Amazing performance /size/price ratio
- Low distortion: musical bass performances and high acoustical level
- Installation and connections flexibility for Hifi or Home cinema (amplifier /integrated pre-amplifier with or without pre-out exit)
- Wide tuning possibilities: phase inverter, variable frequency cut off, variable slopes : 24 or 12 dB/oct or LFE mode (for Home cinema use)
- Bass reflex located at the back
- Dual voltage choice: 110 V / 220 V
- Available in black or white
- Hifi as bass support of Waterfall satellites ( 2.1 configuration ) for Hurricane Evo and Elora Evo LR
- Home Cinema Subwoofer for all Waterfall Speakers ( Pack 3, 4 & 5)
- Suitable for rooms 20 to 40 m2 / 215 to 430 ft2
Type: Active / Bass Reflec
Integrated amplifier: 250 Watts / X-Guard Technology
Peak Power: 300 Watts
Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 33 Hz - 150 Hz
Phase Control: Switch 0" / 180"
Crossover Frequencies: Variable 40 Hz to 150 Hz or LFE Mode
Bass Driver: 1 x 230 mm / 9" Atohm LD230
Dimensions (w x d x h): 250 x 430 x 410 mm / 9.84" x 16.93" x 16.14"
Weight: 20 kg / 44 lbs