Do not be misled by its small size, Hurricane Evo shares many of its specifications with some small recording studio speakers.
Its musical qualities and its dynamic character make it the perfect partner in many configurations. Performing very well in Home Cinema or Hi Fi, the use of a subwoofer can be avoided in the case of multiroom. installation.
- On wall speaker/satellite, less than 8cm thickness
- High power handling*, patented “Heatstream” technology
- Excellent finish, choice materials: safety glass and die cast aluminum
- Choice of black or white body with matching grill color
- On wall vertical (bracket included)
- On wall angled (bracket supplied upon request)
- On shelf stand (optional black or white)
- On floor stands (optional black or white)
- Stereo 2.1 system or Home Cinema by adding HFM200 subwoofer or HF2-250 subwoofer.
- Surround speaker for A/V with Waterfall floor standing speakers Iguasçu Evo or Victoria Evo
- Possibility of use without a subwoofer if positioned in a corner /angle (95 Hz,-6dB) for multiroom or low volume music in restaurants, hotels, conference rooms
- Perfect to be associated to Flat TV panel
- Suitable for rooms 15 to 40 m²/ 160 to 430 ft²
Type: 2 way, closed
Recommended amplifier: 50-150 Watts
Peak Power: 300 Watts
Impedance (Average/Mini): 8 / 4 Ohms
Efficiency (2.83V/1M): 87 dB
Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 120 Hz - 28kHz
Bass / Midrange Driver: 1 x 100 mm / 4" Atohm LD100
Tweeter: 1 x 20 mm / 0.75" Atohm SD20
Dimensions (w x d x h): 185 x 76.5 x 277 mm / 7.28" x 3" x 10.91"
Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lbs